Microstuff LLC Promise to You, the Client.
1. Microstuff LLC promise to coach you with sound financial advice. Microstuff LLC, the goal is for our clients to get the most out of their money.
2. Microstuff LLC sole purpose is in helping you, the client. We do not, nor will we ever, receive any kickbacks or financial perks from any other professionals, vendors, companies, or third-party products or services unless otherwise stated.
3. Microstuff LLC promise to honour your complete privacy. We will not share what we discuss with any other person without your specific and written permission first.
4. Microstuff LLC will work with you on goal setting, budgeting/spending plan, savings plan, credit repair, and paying off debt. The plan that will be completed is individualized and custom for the client’s needs.
5. Microstuff LLC promises that working together with our clients through this process, we will maintain the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
6. Microstuff LLC is not investment advice, financial planning or money management. Microstuff LLC will teach you the basics of personal finances that is widely available in the public domain. During the coaching, the coach may share with the client(s) information and/or independent research opinions on stocks, funds, insurance products and other services using outside sources believed, but not guaranteed, to be accurate. In no case should these data be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell a particular product.
7. Microstuff LLC works strictly on a fee for service basis.
Your Promise to Microstuff LLC
- Your communication is crucial to the success of our meetings. You will be truthful and transparent with your thoughts, ideas, dreams, goals, and challenges.
- You will fulfil a number of pre-session tasks to ensure our time together is best utilized. Failure to complete these steps accurately and completely will likely result in less value being delivered, something we are not at all hoping for.
- These steps may include:
- answering a questionnaire,
- completing a financial worksheet,
- reading an educational handout and/or reviewing an instructional video.
- These steps may include:
- You understand that refunds are not offered on sessions. We appreciate you honoring the original date and time of the appointment.
- You understand that requests to reschedule the meeting will only be honored once.
- You are solely responsible for your actions, choices, and decisions.
- You hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Microstuff LLC, their agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit, action, demand or right to compensation for damages you may claim to have or that you may have arising out of actions, omissions, or commissions taken by yourself or by Microstuff LLC as a result of advice given by or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated hereunder. You further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to you to enter into this release. The release made pursuant to this paragraph shall bind your heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns and agents.
- You agree that Financial coaching is not a replacement for financial investment and planning services and Microstuff LLC are financial advisors nor are they brokers/dealers. No content provided by either the coaching or the coaching materials is intended as financial investment advice and Microstuff LLC does not recommend any particular investment.
By signing this Agreement, indicate a full understanding of, and agreement with, the information outlined above.