Wishing you and your family a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving!
There is so much to be thankful and grateful for and I hope that you are with friends and loved ones this holiday season enjoying time with each other.
I was thinking about writing down a quick list of things I’m grateful for and in doing so it really has surprised me at what came to mind. Definitely, will do this more often. This was a lot of fun and enlighting to write down. Try it yourself.
Here is a list of things I’m so grateful for:
- My wonderful husband – He really is a great guy.
- My children – My 3 children keep me very grounded.
- Love – That says it all.
- Freedom – To be able to do what I want to do.
- Books – As I reminded by a blogger friend, a good non-fiction book is like a heart to heart lesson from that person
- Time with family and friends
- Games – Card games and board games are so much fun.
- Sewing Machines – It is amazing to me every time I use one of my sewing machines and how it makes such a perfect stitch.
- Music – Music just makes me happy. As a family, we dance in the kitchen a lot.
- Our house – I’m so happy and grateful for our house
- Trees – Our trees help keep our house cool in the summer
- Grass – I am grateful for the grass even though it is difficult to grow in my yard.
- Our cat – She is such a sweet kitty and loves to cuddle.
- Internet – I’m so grateful that the internet is available so I can reach out to friends and family and now clients.
- Plates – I’m so grateful for plates it sure is handy to hold food on them.
- Silverware – I do like good quality silverware. I prefer using silverware then eating with my fingers.
- Tables – Our kitchen table gets the most use in the whole house and has seen lots of family dinners and craft projects.
- Beds – I love to sleep. So grateful to have a comfortable bed.
- Sheets and comforter – I love our bed and the linens on it. It just makes me so happy to get into bed.
- Chairs – It is so nice to have a place to sit and eat.
- Pens – Having a pen that works is always the best!
- Payday – Payday is the best, especially when you don’t need to think about it thanks to having a great budget in place and you know exactly where your money is going.
- Good Health – Being able to breathe and feel good. Thinking about my cold last week.
- Coffee – Of course!
- Chocolate – Love!
What are you grateful for?